Many Blessings Ministry
between the two of them that no one else will ever experience in quite the same way. And they’re right! Writing your own vows can be an intensely moving and intimate way to create a ceremony that truly reflects the way you feel about each other.
Before you can effectively express your feelings, you’ll need to identify them. It’s important to talk to each other about your marriage, discussing your beliefs, dreams, and expectations. Take what you have discussed and use it as the foundation for building your own custom made vows. Once you identify the things that are the most important to you, then you can decide how best to express them.
Some Questions to Get You Started
· What was the state of your life before the two of you met?
· At what point did you realize you were in love? Describe the feeling.
· What inspires you about your loved one?
· What life goals and dreams do you share?
· What have you learned from each other?
· What qualities make your love unique? What qualities will keep it strong?
· How has your view of the world changed since you fell in love?
· What do you most look forward to about life with this person?
· What are some special moments in your relationship, either happy or sad, humorous or
To get more ideas, visit our Resource page and you will be creating your personalized wedding vows in no time!